If you are thinking of or have decided to install a
Geothermal Heat Pump System, then Castleman Drilling can
help you complete your project in an efficient and
timely manner. Our company is equipped to complete
everything from the drilling of the geothermal
boreholes, installation of loops, grouting the boreholes
with thermally enhanced grout, excavation for piping,
headers, butt an socket fusion, adding antifreeze, and
purging the unit.
Castleman Drilling operates its Geothermal Division
under Tennessee license number #897.
Castleman Drilling is also certified as an IGSHPA
Geothermal Accredited Installer, ID number #18540-1108.
HOW IT WORKS?
For a closed loop system, water mixed with antifreeze is
circulated through the buried pipes and pipes down the
boreholes deep into the earth. During the winter, the
fluid collects heat from the earth and carries it
through the system and into your home. During the
summer, the system reverses itself to cool the home by
pulling heat from the home, carrying it through the
system and placing it in the ground. This process
creates free hot water in the summer and delivers
substantial hot water savings in the winter.
30% Federal Tax Credit with no Cap!!!
WHY GO WITH
- Lower Operating Cost-means more savings for you.
- Geothermal delivers from 300-400% efficiency rating,
while the most efficient gas furnace has a rating of
- Geothermal systems last longer than conventional systems
because they are protected from harsh outside weather.
All components of a Geo are inside or buried
- Lower maintenance than a conventional system.
- Geothermal systems have no outside units that are noisy
to disturb outdoor activities, or pose any potential
threat to children or animals.
- Can be a combination heating/cooling and hot water
- Positive cash flow; savings exceed the cost.
- Environmentally friendly.